Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Brand Partnership Executive
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7277
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
A global sporting organisation is currently seeking to make the key hire of a Partnership Sales Executive.
The function of this role is to grow profitability and awareness through revenue generating activities.
The role will require the successful candidate to identify and build suitable partnerships with a view to delivering an excellent sponsorship programme.
The role will also require the candidate to manage existing partnerships via hospitality events and deliverables.
- Have demonstrated Commercial acumen and ability to grow relationships through market knowledge.
- Maximise commercial opportunities to drive growth in line with budgets.
- Drive new partnership opportunities, provide creativity and innovation to grow the tournament in line with the strategy.
- Develop great relationships with current sponsors to deliver events and objectives.
- Manage sponsorship planning, communications and activations both before and on dates of major sporting events.
- Drive increase in fan engagement across subscriptions.
- 2 years' experience working in a media sales/sponsorship role.
- Demonstratable development of new business having brought in clients through a structured sales cycle.
- Experience in onsite event engagement a plus.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to win trust of the client.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.