Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Analyst - Data Science
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6980
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 - 2
A leading performance marketing agency & proprietors of their own technology, a platform which brings in-depth analysis tools for Paid Search campaigns & that automates best practices are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join their Data Science Team in the heart of Dublin City.
- Creating and working on bespoke bidding models that calculate and update millions of bids daily
- Building models that predict search traffic trends across a variety of industries
- Analysing clients sales funnels to help them better understand where improvement can be made
- Gathering and sourcing data sets on behalf of clients and developing techniques to access valuable insights easily
- Tackling a wide range of Data related issue across the co mpany, as the go to data guru
- Supporting the Head of Data Science on required tasks
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a data-driven environment
- Holder of a highly numericatl degree
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to work with large data sets
- An ambitious, motivated quick learner
- Confident to autonoumously tackle new initiatives
What can give you an edge on the competition?
- Advanced technical skills with SQL, Python, C#/VB/Java, & Excel
- Strong understanding of Auction Dynamics, Web Scraping, Data Parsing & Cleaning, Natural Language Processing, & Reverse Engineering Google Adwords
If you're interested in the role, apply today!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.