Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH7143
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
We are currently working with a very exciting and fast-growing business with a collaborative model in the mobile app space that enables safe and effective seller and the customer trading of a major product sector.
They are currently on the lookout for an AdTech lead to help them to continue to grow the business in European markets.
- Work closely with ad operation, ad sales, development, and product teams to maximise advertising objectives
- Managing implementation of ad mix across App and Web Products across Display, Search and contextual vs native ads
- Scope and manage deployment of ad technology solutions across various SSPs, DMPs, dfps , Ad Servers, etc.
- Head the advertising product initiatives across retargeting and personalization to optimise direct sales campaigns
- Identify potential advertisers needs and manage advertising products accordingly
- Analyse and share multiple finding from various projects to build better understanding of the product
- Take data- orientated decisions by participate in user tests, dig deep in to the analytics and set up KPIS
- At least 4 years of experience in AdTech role/ preferably publisher
- Experience in Monetization of product via advertising is a must
- Technical knowledge about the use of data driven advertising and DMP Platforms
- Previous experience working with high traffic page views per day -10.000.000+ page
- Familiarity with HTML proxy tools, including Firebug, Charles, Chrome developer tools etc
- Strong experience in web analytics tools such as google analytics, Taplytics or similar
- Knowledge of A/B testing or Multivariate testing
- Familiar with Scrum and Lean methodologies
- Very strong AdTech full stack understanding
- Very good English speaker
This brand offers excellent package and benefits!
If you are interested in this role please apply below.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.