Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Communications Project Manager
- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH5683
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
The largest Internet of Things (IoT) Company in Ireland which is also a leading worldwide SaaS provider are currently seeking a Communications Project Manager to manage their internal, external, and PR communications.
- Manage and create content for both internal and external communications
- Lead role in conceiving, planning and implementing communications for meetings and events, such as global employee town halls, team meetings, status updates, Executive Team reviews and deep-dives
- Proven experience as a confidante to executives, and in handling confidential information discretely.
- Ability to take from many sources of content and distil into salient communications to the leadership
- Work with the managers and project managers to create program status updates and executive communications
- Compose multiple newsletters for internal and external groups
- An ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, flexibility and reliability.
- Manage and curate content for an external blog site
- Build the Technical Brand in the markets which we operate
- Seek opportunities for the brand to optimise content/awareness across social.
- Create, plan and execute employer brand communications in line with company goals and objectives.
- Lead our RD employer branding which will differentiate brand and attract suitable candidates.
- Work with senior management with researching content for live engagements/job fairs and announcements.
- Drive influencer campaigns using digital assets.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of communications and engagement plans
- Coach and develop the communications skills of key internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related business field preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience working as a Communications Specialist, Journalism, PR or in house communications role. SaaS or software company ideally.
- Demonstrated ability to organize data, and high comfort level with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communicator, brand ambassador, detailed orientated.
- Excellent digital communications experience understanding of platforms, Linkedin and other social platforms.
- Excellent network of industry contacts.
- High level of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.