Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6998
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
Our client is a leading Digital publisher in Ireland and the UK and they are currently looking for an energetic leader to head up their sales team.
This publisher is in a rapid growth phase and as such is seeking a Commercial Director who can thrive in a scaling organisation and has the ability to implement the best in sales processes.
- Develop and lead the commercial strategy within the business.
- Engage and strategise with CEO to drive sales and awareness client companies and media agencies.
- Work with sales teams to develop relationships with top marketing decision makers, or marketing teams, at client companies and agencies.
- Work with creative teams to ensure all revenue opportunities are maximised.
- Be active in recruiting and retaining the best media people in the market.
- Keep up to date on all new marketing innovation - events, networking and leadership meet ups.
- Deliver extraordinary team account management both internally and externally.
- Excellent background digital Media.
- Strong Management experience.
- Excellent sales leader, comfortable with goal setting and delivering targets.
- A leader, self-starter, always learning about and applying best practice in sales
- Comfortable with reporting, analytics.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.