Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Client Communications Manager - Financial Sector
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: JComMana
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client is one of the leading financial services companies in Ireland and is based in beautiful modern offices in the heart of Dublin city.
This is a company that values its employees as much as they do their clients.
They are currently seeking to make the key appointment of a Client Communications Manager who will be responsible for client communications and further developing client relationships.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to maintain consistent communication with clients and to engage and improve their overall experience and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a financial / banking background, and will have the proven ability to support a leader in the financial sector in achieving their marketing/ digital goals and have an impact on their long term visual identity.
The successful candidate will work closely with the marketing teams.
- Work with Senior management to identify clients' communications needs and take ownership in a long term
- Create a clear process for creation and approval of all client communications
- Build and promote the company's Communications policy to the rest of the staff
- Identify the best communication approach for each specific client
- You will be the main point of contact for client communication: update on products, notifications, account features, value add etc
- Collaborate with all departments to identify the impact of the communication the client
- Recommend best methods of communication for business objective and clients' need
- Ensure consistent language, tone of voice/feel and messaging across all departments and markets
- Ensure Quality Control through deployment of communication tools, templates and training programs across the group
- Track, measure and analyze the effectiveness of all client communications and lead continuous improvement
The ideal candidate profile:
- Education in Marketing Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- 3-4 years in Communications
- Large experience in Communication in Financial Services industry strongly preferred
- Able to understand quickly the best approach and communicate complex subjects/ content in a clear and concise way
- Excellent project management, negotiating and networking skills with stakeholders
- Able to collaborate with cross functional teams and departments
- You are proactive, driven, autonomous, self-motivated and highly organized
- Able to be confident in decision making and decide quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills