Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Social Media Manager
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6991
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
One of the biggest FMCG retailers in Ireland are currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join one of their eminent brands. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for flexibility as you can work from home for up to 3 days a week but also can be on site at various locations when needed.
The successful candidate for this role will have at least 2 years' of Social Media Marketing experience, be self-motivating, creative, will be driven by data, have attention to detail, and will have the ability to work under pressure, and to meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Growing and engaging community members across all social media platforms
- Developing and implementing social media strategy across all channels
- Designing and sharing daily content across all the social media channels
- Responding fast and professional to community members communications
- Optimising the social pages to increase the visibility of the content
- Aiding the Digital Marketing team increase revenue via social channels
- Creating effective social media calendar across all stores to support new product and campaigns
- Capturing & analysing social data to gain insights and act upon them
- Encouraging community members to take action.
- An understanding of how SEO is related to the following strategies, social media, press releases & blogging
- Growing inbound organic traffic, and improve the social communities
- 2 years' experience in social media marketing or social media specific role
- Experience building audiences and social communities across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Instagram
- Experience in social networking and social analytics tools
- Fluent English, excellent grammar & spelling
- Creative Copywriting skills
- Basic graphic design skills, & a good eye for visual content
- Basic video skills, & an understanding of social video trends
- Understanding of Google Analytics, certified would be an advantage
- Driving license would be an advantage
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.