Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Senior Product Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6884
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years
Experienced Product Manager required to join a fantastic enterprise software company who are becoming leaders in their niche. Join a team of talented, passionate people working to make hundreds of thousands users delighted and more productive.
Work with the product team to deliver product roadmap as planned, prioritizing key commitments.
Engage customers, collaborate closely with other teams and be the user voice for all stakeholders.
Use industry and market research to keep the product strategy fresh and to use it together with key insight from product analytics for data driven product decisions.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 5 years of relevant experience
* Experience in shipping enterprise software products
* Ability to mine product data and test hypotheses
* Passion for solving complex problems and proven track record of success
* Experience with customer-centred methodology
* Excellent communication skills, self-driven strategic thinker
* Full eligibility to work in EU
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.