Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing senior marketing talent. If you're looking for a senior marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6829
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 0 years
Experienced Product Manager wanted to take ownership of a market-leading product at the cutting edge of analytics and AI use for marketing. Build new features, make users happy, engaged and wanting more.
You will design new features and products clearly defining scope, design and delivery. You will work with work with designer to provide best in class user experience and validate requirements with customers.
You will translate the strategic roadmap into deliverable features, define user stories and requirements for the engineering team, own backlog and the entire feature lifecycle. You will also define success metrics, drive feature adoption and work with user support teams to deliver product collateral.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 3 years of experience as product manager in SaaS
* Experience working with AI/ML products, analytics solutions and big data platforms
* Experience delivering products with world class user experience
* Demonstrable passion for solving real world market problems
* Experience of delivering new products or large features from design to market
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to debate and challenge where appropriate
* Degree qualified, ideally in a technical discipline (Maths/Computer Science Degree preferred)
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.