Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing senior marketing talent. If you're looking for a senior marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH6651
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years
We are currently working with an Irish based e-commerce portal with a vast International reach. They are looking for a Product Manager to join their team in south Dublin.
You will get an opportunity to work on exciting products that delight millions of users.
You will analyse the products inline with the roadmap, provide ideas and recommendations. You will define product objectives and ways to measure success. You will also manage, investigate and prioritise bugs associated with each product.
You will define and document requirements for new features and work closely with the design and delivery teams. You will also work with the marketing team on the go to market strategy for products and features.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 2 years of experience in product management background with deep understanding of UI/UX principles
* Product management experience in an ecommerce environment.
* Knowledge of project management, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques.
* Agile experience
* Open minded listener, with great communication and problem solving skills
* Excellent analytical skills, understanding of statistics and trends
* Mobile experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree.
* full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592