Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing senior marketing talent. If you're looking for a senior marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Marketing Manager PR agency
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: JPRMM
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
PR Corporate experience highly preferred
Our client is one of the best corporate PR agency in town, having clients all around the world and a great company culture! They have offices in North America, and the European HQ in Dublin. All team members have a "can- do attitude", hands-on approach on every aspects of the business. You would be able to contribute, grow and evolve with and within the company. We are looking for a Marketing Manager, permanent in Dublin.
- Manage all marketing tasks, budgets
- Create, plan and maintain a strong strategy for the company's blog: blog content, SEO strategy etc.
- Create and implement specific Google Adwords campaigns
- Being responsible for all company social media accounts and seek to increase the performance, visibility and visit through all channels
- Follow the news cycle and plan activities accordingly: industry topics, company and client successes etc
- Maintain effective internal cross-functional communications
- Write monthly analytical reports on all marketing activities/initiatives
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, in agency preferable
- 2+ years of experience with SEO, keyword research, and Google AdWords and Analytics
- Experience with WordPress, HootSuite and cms
- Experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns
- Creative and analytical skills + able to take on more responsabilities
- Strong work ethic and motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
You will be the point of referrence for all the Marketing matters in the office, you will be able to accomplish a lot and set the standards for the office. A "can-do" attitude is a must!
Great company culture, and great career perspective in Corporate PR!
01 544 87 28